As usual for Dropbox, it has managed to execute a very intuitive implementation and interface.
Some of the features include:
- 100 GB of files per transfer
- Share with anyone the files, no Dropbox account required for the recipient fo the file.
- Add via drag-and-drop or from Dropbox
- As simple as copying a link via sending an email
A very useful tool for small and medium-sized companies that want to occasionally like to share training videos or audios, as well as for image transfers of operating systems to remote locations.
You can try it at https://www.dropbox.com/transfer
Please see the original blog post at Dropbox’s site.
- Microsoft Releases Windows 11. - October 5, 2021
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021