Synology recently published five ways to improve your security and data privacy on its NAS devices.
- Client-Side Encryption
- Private Surveillance storage, locally to your NAS.
- DNS over HTTP’s. Every request sent over an encrypted connection
- Enable Multiple SSL certificates on you NAS, now including Let’s Encrypt Support
- VPN Plus son selected Synology routers.
Synology’s Security advisor runs a check-up of common weaknesses like
- Detection of known malware
- Detection of weak passwords or commonly used passwords.
- Audit of your system configuration, including firewall.
- Monitor suspicious logins
- Overall unit system health.
Please see the full post at Synology’s Website.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021