Today November 17, 2020, Google announced its last update for the 2020 year to its Chrome web browser.
Among the improvements are:
- Faster Startup time, up to 25% faster.
- Faster Page load time, up to 7%
- Actively manages active tabs reducing CPU usage 5x. This translates into extended battery life.
- Tab management, which was a much-needed feature. Much like the appraised Quicktabs.
- Take quick configuration actions directly from the search bar. For now, this is limited to privacy and security actions.
Please follow the link to read the Google Blog Post.