We are grateful that South Florida is close to re-opening.
The business community has been working together as a team with the State Government, County, City authorities, and health providing institutions to achieve a common goal.
We think it is important to recognize the efforts of the people, our neighbors, and coworkers for coming together as a community to defeat the pandemic.
We are eager to go back to our normal lives, but keeping in mind that safety is paramount and that there is still a road ahead of us, and it is not simple.
Our respect and appreciation to the authorities that today converged in downtown Doral, to support the local businesses and the surrounding community.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez
- Broward County Mayor Dale Holness
- City of Doral Mayor Juan Carlos Bermudez.
- Microsoft Releases Windows 11. - October 5, 2021
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021