Yesterday, July 25, 2017, The Palm Beach Tech Association presented Joe York at the Florida Atlantic University Runway.
To an overflowing attendance, Mr. York delivered on the current state of AT&T in Florida, indicating a current investment of over one Billion in infrastructure.
Among the future technologies discussed were:
- Gigabit to the phone, 5G
- AI /VR
- Smart Cities
- Project AirGig: the use of power lines to deliver multi gigabit internet speeds
- FirstNet a dedicated network for emergency first responders.
Many thanks to FAU for hosting the event, and to Palm Beach Tech Association for the event.
More information about Palm Beach Tech Associaton: https://palmbeachtech.org/
- Happy Thanksgiving. - November 24, 2022
- Synology Roadmap for 2023 And Beyond. What’s new. - October 27, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022