Synology, a market leader in the NAS segment, announced today availability of five new products to boost its product line.
The new DS918+ is a worthy successor of the ever popular DS916+, this Network attached storage continues targeting the Small And Medium Business storage Segment with the following specifications:
– Intel Celeron J3455 up to 2.3 Ghz Burst.
– 4 GB Expandable to 8 GB
– 2 1Gb Ethernet Ports.
– 2 M.2 NVMe SSD slots for a speedy cache.
Expandable to up to nine drives, and supported by a robust 3-year warranty.
Full Specs at the Synology site
- Microsoft Releases Windows 11. - October 5, 2021
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021