Attack Surface 1.0 was released back in 2012. It enabled developers and IT professionals to monitor and identify changes made to core operating systems during installations.
Now with Attack Surface Analyzer 2.0, admins can install it on a variety of platforms, including Linux, macOS. It is also available on GitHub as an open source project.
Some of the risks that can be detected include attacks on critical areas, for example:
- File System
- User Accounts
- System Services
- Listening on Network Ports
- Windows Registry
- System Certificate Stores.
Extensive documentation can be found on the Wiki.
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023