Released today, December 14, 2017.
This is Synology’s first all-flash NAS unit.
Here are the main specifications:
- Support for up to 12 2.”5 SATA SSD
- Intel Pentium D1508 dual-core CPU
- 8 GB ECC DDR4 SO-DIMM, expandable to 32GB
- 4 Gigabit Lan Ports
- PCIe 3.0 x8 slot
All backed up with Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
Please see the full product specifications at the Synology site.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021