Sonicwall, a leading Small and Medium Sized business supplier of Networking equipment and Firewalls has just updated it yearly threat report.
The reports sheds light on the increasing crypto jacking attacks and this year’s Spectre hardware based vulnerabilities.
Among some key findings are:
- 102% increase in Malware attacks in the first six months of this year, as compared to last year.
- 1.4 million encrypted attacks, representing a 275% increase.
- More than 12,000 new malware variants in the first six months.
You can view the complete report here.
- Happy Thanksgiving. - November 24, 2022
- Synology Roadmap for 2023 And Beyond. What’s new. - October 27, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022