Sonicwall, a leading Small and Medium Sized business supplier of Networking equipment and Firewalls has just updated it yearly threat report.
The reports sheds light on the increasing crypto jacking attacks and this year’s Spectre hardware based vulnerabilities.
Among some key findings are:
- 102% increase in Malware attacks in the first six months of this year, as compared to last year.
- 1.4 million encrypted attacks, representing a 275% increase.
- More than 12,000 new malware variants in the first six months.
Sonicwall specializes in Content Control and Network security.
You can view the complete report here.
Latest posts by Pulsar Technology Corp (see all)
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023
- Happy Thanksgiving. - November 24, 2022