Sonicwall, a leading Small and Medium Sized business supplier of Networking equipment and Firewalls has just updated it yearly threat report.
The reports sheds light on the increasing crypto jacking attacks and this year’s Spectre hardware based vulnerabilities.
Among some key findings are:
- 102% increase in Malware attacks in the first six months of this year, as compared to last year.
- 1.4 million encrypted attacks, representing a 275% increase.
- More than 12,000 new malware variants in the first six months.
You can view the complete report here.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021