Available starting tomorrow, February 1st, 2018, is a new NAS unit from Synology, the first 3U Plus rackmount server.
The 3U configuration allows room for large storage capacity, at very competitive prices wich are ideal for small and medium sized business.
With a total of 192 TB of raw capacity it can exand to 336TB via a RX1217(RP) expansion unit.
The specs are as follows:
- Intel® Atom® C3508 C3508 quad core CPU
- 4GB of DDR4 non-ECC RAM, expandable to 64 GB.
- Four Gigabit Ethernet Lan Ports
Also new to in the Synology ecosystem is the SRS, a next business day replacement service which will greatly minimize downtime.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021