Yesterday, September 17, 2020, Synology announced a high-end NAS in a desktop factor. This is the first time that Synology upgrades its desktop NAS with high-end specifications. In this case, integrated 10GbE port in a desktop format.
Among the announced specs are:
- Intel Xeon D-1527 4 Core at 2.2 GHz.
- 8 GB SODIMM scalable to 32GB
- Dual M2. 2280 SSD Support.
Please see the full announcement at Synology’s site.
Images (c) courtesy of Synology America.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021