On August 22, 2019, Synology America hosted a live webinar to its Business and Service Partners.
Cody Hall, Synology’s Technical Account Manager, once more hosted a great session indicating the best practices for securing Synology Devices and protecting its data.
Past events covered File sync, Data Redundancy, and Enterprise Recovery.
Today’s event covered strategies to minimize exposure to:
- Man in the middle attacks.
- Authentication Vulnerabilities.
- DNS Hijacking.
- Denial of Service.
Also, Synology presented a recent case of an Attack response timeline: 8 hours investigating a reported vulnerability, 15 hours to fix the vulnerability. Overall less than 24-hour event handling.
Overall, Synology offers one of the best balance between technology, security and price points, making it an ideal storage server NAS for Small and Medium-Sized Business.
- New Features of Microsoft Teams for March and April 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Microsoft Mechanics: Azure Migration. - March 10, 2021
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 Windows Server 2022 Preview. - March 10, 2021