The Teams group at Microsoft has been very busy at work these last couple of months dedicated to publishing much anticipated features of Microsof Teams
Some of the new features include:
- Larger Webinars, 20,000 plus in view only broadcasts.
- Download attendee reports after the webinar is done.
- Limit the bandwidth for cell connections, along with log data calling mode
- Changes to the approval app for inline responses
- Live Transcription, including attribution for real-time audio. It is a convenient feature for late joining attendees to quickly get up to date on the discussion.
- Instant Teams meeting can be started from the OutlookCalendar by clicking Meet Now.
You can follow the complete (long) list at the TechCommunity site:
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022