An open source library released by Microsoft; called DeepSpeed, greatly advances model training for very large models consisting of more than 100 Billion Parameters.
Deep Speed improves four aspects:
- Scale: up to 10x bigger
- Speed: Up to 5x faster
- Cost: 5x reduction in cost
- Usability: Low code impact.
Please follow the link at the Microsoft Research Blog.
- Microsoft Mechanics: Windows Virtual Desktop updates for Admins. - June 24, 2020
- Synology Introduces All-Flash combo Solution: FS3600 and SAT5200 - June 24, 2020
- Synology Releases New DiskStation DS920+ - June 18, 2020