An open source library released by Microsoft; called DeepSpeed, greatly advances model training for very large models consisting of more than 100 Billion Parameters.
Deep Speed improves four aspects:
- Scale: up to 10x bigger
- Speed: Up to 5x faster
- Cost: 5x reduction in cost
- Usability: Low code impact.
Please follow the link at the Microsoft Research Blog.
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023