An open source library released by Microsoft; called DeepSpeed, greatly advances model training for very large models consisting of more than 100 Billion Parameters.
Deep Speed improves four aspects:
- Scale: up to 10x bigger
- Speed: Up to 5x faster
- Cost: 5x reduction in cost
- Usability: Low code impact.
Please follow the link at the Microsoft Research Blog.
- Microsoft Releases Windows 11. - October 5, 2021
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021